research + strategy
Bachelor in Social and Cultural Anthropology from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
Consultant for public opinion studies, endomarketing and market research
since 2006 at the PUCP Institute for Public Opinion, Ipsos Peru and GfK.
Research Planner, Director of Insights and Director of Planning in advertising
agencies since 2014 at McCann Lima and Young & Rubicam Peru.
Columnist in Mercado Negro since 2019.
Teacher in Sister, the strategy course of Brother Lima School of Creatives,
Effie Latin America Jury in 2020.
- Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
- Fieldwork in qualitative research for private social projects in COFIDE and PRIDER programs since 2009, including studies with fishermen families in Los Órganos and El Alto in Piura; as well as for State programs for MINEDU, MINAGRI – PROSAAMER, INC-PNUD, MIDIS-Qali Warma since 2010.
Fieldwork in qualitative market studies since 2009 for major research agencies in the field, such as Kantar, Dichter & Neira, Metis Gaia, Lúmini.
Bachelor in Anthropology from the National University of Saint Anthony the Abad in Cuzco (UNSAAC in Spanish) and the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
Director of the Research Department of the Intercultural Institute of Social and Politcal Studies (IDESPO in Spanish), Coordinator of studies at Amec Foster Wheeler Peru, intern at Peru Petro.
Assistant researcher in various Erasmus Mundus projects in collaboraton with York St. John University (United Kingdom), at the Bartolomé de las Casas Andean Studies Centre (CBC), UNSAAC and Grupo Propuesta Ciudadana (Consortum of non-governmental organizatons whose mission is to support the consolidaton of the democratc system in Peru).
Winner of research competitions by the Bartolomé de las Casas Andean Studies Centre (Cuzco) and the Tambopata Reserve Society (United Kingdom).
research + methodology
Bachelor in Social and Cultural Anthropology from the Pontifical
Catholic University of Peru.
Professional training in theatre acting in workshops conducted by
playwrights such as Alberto Ísola, Gilbert Rouviére, Carlos Acosta, Ketó
and Maguey Teatro.
Fieldwork in qualitatve market studies since 2009 for the main research
agencies in the field, including Millward & Brown (now Kantar), Dichter &
Neira, Mets Gaia, GfK, and Lúmini.
Actress and producer at Ayepótamono Teatro and co-founder of the
theatrical collective Caballo Rojo.
- Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, with a diploma in Design and Management of Social Projects.
- Fieldwork in ethnographic market research at Kantar Millward Brown, Arellano Marketing and CCR since 2012.
- Lecturer at UCSUR and PUCP since 2018.
- Specialization in design, application and analysis of qualitative research methods and techniques in urban and rural areas of the Peruvian coast, highlands and Amazon rainforest.
- Experience in team management and organization of research projects.
Graduate of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru in Social and
Fieldwork in qualitative market studies since 2015 for the main research and development agencies of the field, among them Mayéutca, Dichter & Neira and GfK.
Fieldwork for development projects since 2012 for the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion, Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitaton, Amec Foster Wheeler, CARE Peru and Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in various provinces of Ancash, Lima, Arequipa and Loreto.